this company is a scam DO NOT ORDER. i ordered mine on Oct 10 the money was taken immediately out i have it set up where i get text/email alerts any time money is taken out of my account.

i receive a letter today saying that it couldn't be authorized so i call asking for the money to be put back into my account they claim it was never taken out. i told them it was cause everytime money is taken out i receive alerts i have 3 different types of proof i was asked to call back with an authorization number when i did i talked to the same woman this time she did not want to take the authorization code argued me up and down that the money had not been taken out.

when i have my statement in hand that it has been plus the lady from my bank confirmed that it has been. to anyone considering ordering this product please reconsider it's nothing but a scam stay far away.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Simply Fit Board. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Simply Fit Board.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport Equipment and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Simply Fit Board to other companies on our site.

Comments