1.2K views
2.0
Additional Fees

I ordered the fit board on 1/8 online and this is now 1/16 and I have been nothing but lied to and gotten the run around from this company. When they say a label has been printed it is a total lie.

My total naiveness finally wore off after them saying that my fit board had been shipped from the warehouse and was on the way. The email said to wait 24 hours for shipping label to update. I waited 24 hours and nothing. Then 48 hours and nothing.

Still said the same exact thing as day 1. A label has been created and date of delivey is pending. Wouldn't they know after 5 days?? I did some research and called the so called FedEx label created location and I gave them my tracking number and they said it didn't exist.

So they pretty much get your credit card number and give you a fake tracking id.

APG is the advertising company for Simply Fit Board and they are known to be a bunch of scammers. I wonder if the creators of Fit Board realize the advertising company is a bunch of scammers.

Review about: Simply Fit Board Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

If you don't want to pay money for a throw rug, carpet remnants are usually free at any floor store. There's this scientific thing called friction. Basic physics.

It damages your floor.