2.3

So far in doing fine with mine. I just worry about balancing.

I'm pretty fit and coordinated but sometimes I think I'm going to fall. Almost did several times. I can see future major lawsuits. And I just tried to click on the Pissed Customer/Terms of Service and could never get to the site.

So I am posting this and clicking on the agreement so I can post it. But let it be known that I could not read the agreement terms because I could not get to that site.

Review about: Simply Fit Board Fitness Board.

Comments

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States #1298806

I am having a terrible time finding a customer service number.

I was using the board on Thursday . I lost my balance and fell against the dryer in my garage.

There was no way to regain my balance.

I broke two ribs and collapsed a lung from this fall. I will be immobile for up to 8 weeks.

I don't recommend this product for anyone. If anyone has a customer complaint Humber please pass it on to me.

Thank you.

to Patti High Springs, Florida, United States #1319010

I purchased my board from wish. Worst customer service ever.

Nothing they can do after 30 days.

I don't have a problem working out with the board. My problem is the board craked on both sides after two months and it stats that it can support up to 400 lbs.

I think that is false advertising. I paid $38.00.

If you feel unsafe using the product as you posted publicly, if you do get on it and get hurt, it's on you. You can't sue for your own stupidity.

to Anonymous Wynantskill, New York, United States #1301377

Stop calling her ***. I hope she sues. What are you, an attorney for the company?

The tutorial suggests that you hold a chair or something stable if you question your balance. Common sense goes a long way.

to Anonymous Lee's Summit, Missouri, United States #1311694

Sometime holding on to something for stability doesn't help. To repeat your words: common sense goes a long way.

to Anonymous San Diego, California, United States #1318175

I think common sense would mean that you should never use this in a garage with cement floors (which the majority have), and also to have lots of space around you (no washers or dryers within falling distance), in case you fall. That just seems like common sense to me.