1.8K views

I ordered this product in early October 2016, tried it, then returned it two days later using the label the company sent to me via my computer. I had a terrible time trying to stand up on the board and had to hold onto something in order to keep from falling.

I never heard anything from the company confirming they had received the board so I called with no luck. I gave them plenty of time then about 3-4 weeks later on the second call they confirmed it had been received but that it would take time for it to go through all the processing before they could refund my money. For weeks I watched my PayPal account and then called Simply Fit to inquire as to why they had not returned my money as their Guarantee states. More excuses.

Finally at the end of November I filed a complaint with PayPal and they said "not to worry" as they would refund my money from the Seller's account if they had not responded in 10 days. Towards the end of the 10 days I called Simply Fit and asked why they were not refunding my money. Up until then I had been very patient and courteous with them but hearing more excuses from their rep. I finally lost it and told them they were untrustworthy.

The rep. turned on me and hollered back with, "I'll tell you why you haven't gotten your refund. It is because you filed a dispute with PayPal." Then she said, "Cancel that dispute and we will refund your money." Ha I knew this was a lie so I called PayPal and told them what happened. I was told to never drop the dispute as that is just their way of avoiding paying.

After the 10 days were completed I finally got my money refunded to my account, all due to the excellent customer service from PayPal. They have our back!

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of simply fit board fitness board from Simply Fit Board. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Simply Fit Board to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Simply Fit Board for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Rochester, New York, United States #1264164

Wow, I was planning on buying one but after reading your review I've changed my mind. I was wondering if there would be a problem trying to stand while using it and you answered my question.

I also don't want anything to do with a company that is not trustworthy. Thank you for saving me the time and money.

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1262901

Wow thanks everyone I was thinking about getting one but all of you're comments were very useful sorry you had to go through that.