This company is run poorly.The website is terrible.

I tried to edit my choice of colors and then decided not to go through with the order so I did not submit my form. They took the order anyway. If I had been able to delete my information, I would have, but the website would not let me. I think they are scammers in that way.

There customer service stinks. The site says their representative are there from 8-8 but you just get a recording. Interesting that there is no address or phone number provided for this company. I don't want their boards but there is no way to cancel.

The return policy contradicts itself also.One says free returns the other says you have to pay your own postage.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $88. The author is overall dissatisfied with Simply Fit Board. The most disappointing about simply fit board website from Simply Fit Board was could not contact anyone to cancel or change order Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Simply Fit Board.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport Equipment and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Simply Fit Board to other companies on our site.

Comments